One of my earlier figures, it's seen a lot of battles against the rebel scum.
- MOC is a descent ESB 48-back Ackbar Revenge offer. Bad hanger.
- MOC is a ROTJ 65-back. Nice but yellowed.
- Card is my old Swedish childhood card. ROTJ 65-back. Half the pricetag left.
- Loose non-yellowed Hong Kong COO.
- Rarer Tri-Logo/PBP version (same figure as the YPS).
- My own yellowed kid-toy. Raised bar China COO. Lost the skirt somehow.
You can determine if you have a Tri-Logo (PBP, YPS whatever you want to call them) version by the following criteria:
- Rounded holes in the skirt (instead of two small holes and a slit between).
- The whole figure has an almost "painted" feel to it, though it is NOT painted. It's just a different type of plastic.
- COO is scraped on the back of the leg.
- Most structures have a more defined "sharp" edge than the normal snowtrooper.
- The YPS (not Tri-Logo) has a different gun (looks like a british IW SA-80). The YPS figure is the same as Tri-Logo though.
The YPS came with a special German comic book. Pretty rare.