|Back to startpage
This is a true childhood dream. Both me and my brother wanted the AT-ST (since the AT-AT was way too expensive) for X-mas - AND WE GOT IT! ONE EACH! Best christmas ever!
- Lower1: ESB Kenner Hoth Scene with ESB instructions and first toy.
- Lower2: ROTJ Hoth Scene Palitoy (box only)
- Upper1: ROTJ Hoth Scene Palitoy with rare red/orange dockor-sticker.
Purchased as adult (the 2nd AT-ST is one of the childhood toys). Swedish instructions type B.
- Upper2: ROTJ Bilogo Endor Swedish Dockor Playmix-sticker.
My buddy Fredda's (or Ulfa's) AT-ST. Bi-logo Box in great shape. Swedish stickered. Inserts, English and Swedish instructions type A. Used sticker sheet.
Always neat and tidy them good ol' boys. ROTJ Bilogo Endor Box, Swedish Dockor-sticker + English and Swedish instructions typ A.
- Lower3: ROTJ Bilogo Endor Box, Swedish Dockor-sticker + English and Swedish instructions type A.
My own childhood toy (or brother's).
Box used to serve as the store box for the loose figures, therefore survived.
The two childhood AT-STs have seen a LOT of battles. Nothing could stand a chance (well maybe Yoda).
Scans of the English instruction pages
Scan of the Swedish instruction pages